- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous school custodial/janitorial experience preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to cooperate with co-workers and facility staff.
- Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous basis.
- After the training period is completed, must be able to accomplish all responsibilities without supervision and do so without injury to oneself or other individuals.
- Must be able to be at work as scheduled on time.
- Must be able to be on your feet, mostly walking, 6-8 hours per day
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all in-services.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by State, Local, and/or Customers.
Campus Services Group, part of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. continually seeks out motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities.