- Bachelors degree in related field preferred. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized training in foodservice management and nutrition is desirable. Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- Two years experience in quantity food production/service and personnel supervision is desired.
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) participant or certification preferred.
- Skilled in motivating and supervising foodservice personnel.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to interpret a nutrient analysis spreadsheet of patient meals.
- Knowledge of foodservice program requirements.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required, including web-based reporting.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Considerable knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- An understanding of foodservice program finances.
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the foodservice program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Two years or more related experience.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.