- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized training in foodservice is desirable. May be required to successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English, follow directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and serving.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing quantity food production methods.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and accurately apply requirements of food tray cards.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
HCSG is one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities.