- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to cooperate with co-workers, residents, and facility staff.
- Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous basis.
- After the training period is completed, must be able to accomplish all responsibilities without supervision and do so without injury to oneself or other individuals.
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all in-services.
- Must be able to be at work as schedule on time.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with federal, state and local ordinances where such laws restrict the use of criminal background checks on individuals seeking employment with Healthcare Services Group, Inc.