- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized training in dining services is required. Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- ServSafe: Current ServSafe certification required as indicated by State / County law. At time of publication of the job description, requires ServSafe Foodhandler Certification in the following States: CA, FL, IL, OR, TX, UT and WA. County requirements are in effect in the following States at the time of publication: AL, AZ, KS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NM, MV, NY, OK, VA and WV.
- Ability to read, speak, write and understand English. Follow directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and serving.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing quantity food production methods.
- Previous experience preferred but not required. Will train on the job.
- Fundamental understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Food Handler’s card required.
- Regular, predictable and reliable attendance.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 10 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 10 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with federal, state and local ordinances where such laws restrict the use of criminal background checks on individuals seeking employment with Healthcare Services Group, Inc.